The Most Books I've EVER Hauled in a Month or Two (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's not the clearest photo but legit I've bought 14 books within the last month or so.
Normally I buy like 2 books but I've been off the trails as of late-I just legit think I got too excited about
all the sales that were going on and went haywire as a result.

IMG_7865.jpg

Most of the books that are stacked like a mess I bought recently-feel free to ask questions about them.

:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
Am I a Mess?
YES!​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
what is the grey book?
Are you talking about the book at the very top? It's actually a gold cover it just looks odd in the photo.
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i picked up 4 from the libary yesterday
the ancestor set from mark lawrence.

and the start of the iron druid set.

on the last book of teh marie lu set.
Ooof if I included my library haul this would be in the 20s I have a problem
:haylul::haylul::haylul:

Youll have to tell me about the Ancestors-that's the assassin one right? Let me know your thoughts because I want to pick it up eventually.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
two books below the red one on the left :joysip:
Oh that's a Goodl Girls Guide to Murder. It's about a girl who does a research project on a murder that wasn't solved and that was closed. But she ends up uncovering so much more as she does the project.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh that's a Goodl Girls Guide to Murder. It's about a girl who does a research project on a murder that wasn't solved and that was closed. But she ends up uncovering so much more as she does the project.
OMG I LOVE THE PLOT ALREADY!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
OMG I LOVE THE PLOT ALREADY!!!!
That's why I bought it-it was also half off but omfg that plot just sounds great it's also a series which is rare for like thriller/suspense/mysteries like that!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
That's why I bought it-it was also half off but omfg that plot just sounds great it's also a series which is rare for like thriller/suspense/mysteries like that!
do you know by any chance if that exists in French or in simple English? :reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
do you know by any chance if that exists in French or in simple English? :reallysadcat:
I honestly don't know but let me see.

I think this is French?
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 11.22.50 AM.png
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ooof if I included my library haul this would be in the 20s I have a problem
:haylul::haylul::haylul:

Youll have to tell me about the Ancestors-that's the assassin one right? Let me know your thoughts because I want to pick it up eventually.
i finished the first book in a night. and am starting book 2. there is much to like and some i do not. but over all very favorable.

marie lu's is iffy just gonna blow thru the last book since ya reading is trivially easy book 1 was interesting 2 less so. Kinda a wild direction shift. did not help.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i finished the first book in a night. and am starting book 2. there is much to like and some i do not. but over all very favorable.

marie lu's is iffy just gonna blow thru the last book since ya reading is trivially easy book 1 was interesting 2 less so. Kinda a wild direction shift. did not help.
Oh that makes me more excited. There is a booktuber I watched who really loved that series so hearing you like it too definitely makes me want to pick it up.

It's the Legned series, right? yeah I've heard a lot of people like the first book but then everything goes downhill because of a twist.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread