Appreciation The new EXO logo is AMAZING (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looks dope
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Omg epic
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Honestly I love EXO's logo sooo much. It's so simple yet so easy to transform to fit into all these cool concepts (like the four-leaf clover for Lucky One). So much love to whoever designed it!

:pandalove:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,359
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,840
Gender
Female
Me likey the new logo:pikahappy: And I really hope it’s a racer concept it would suit them well!
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
ONCE! JUST ONCE IN MY ADULT LIFE I FALL ASLEEP EARLY AND I END UP MISSING THIS :bigcatcry:
But I LOVE this logo! It's so creative just like all other logos of EXO. I think it's gonna be a battle between light and darkness or good vs evil. Chanyeol, Jongin and Baekhyun on one team with their colorful hairs (pink, blue and white)
and Suho, Chen, Sehun on other side with their dark hairs. If Yixing is in this MV than I think he'll be the one to connect them together with his grey hair.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread