- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
DoneAlso, @Moderator can one of you pin this thread for me please?![]()
DoneAlso, @Moderator can one of you pin this thread for me please?![]()
i have not seen wolverine yet but i heard he's a good wolverine lmao
The always talking about this a lot but this channel doesn't usually post about rumours unless their is some truth to them! Plus I haven't tagged you guys in a while so feel free to scroll up and catch up on some of the rumours I've posted over the past couple of weeks!
Tag List: @Cosmic @ddeonghwaaa @VergereSone @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @LiviaRaine @ohmygay @JakeyWantsCakey
Lol what i learned most from that tweet is that supernatural is in season 15 like how does the world still exist .
I'm confused LOLLol what i learned most from that tweet is that supernatural is in season 15 like how does the world still exist .
hehe i clicked on the tweet and in the chain below it is a bunch of supernatural stuff.I'm confused LOL
It's a tweet showing set photos of the new Ms Marvel show...
I watched the first few episodes of this, the first one about the Japanese Spiderman show from the 1970s was super interesting but the next couple of episodes have just been Marvel and Disney patting themselves on the back for how diverse they've become on recent years which I find to be a little tedious. I'll probably watch a couple more and see how it goes!
Ooooh... that makes a lot more sense!hehe i clicked on the tweet and in the chain below it is a bunch of supernatural stuff.
Yep, she's getting her own Disney+ show! They are supposedly building up towards a Young Avengers movie and she is gonna be one of them!
OMFG WHAT AHHHHBREAKING! JOHN KRASINSKI EMILY BLUNT ENTER TALKS FOR MCU FANTASTIC FOUR
I haven't updated this thread in SO LONG!!!can i pls be added to the taglist? ty!
OMFG WHAT AHHHH![]()
HOW DID I MISS ALL THIS NEWS HFDSKJKSD
LOL TYI haven't updated this thread in SO LONG!!!
I'll add you to the tag list now!