The ONE Great Thing About My Job (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So yesterday was a rough day for me.
I just wasn't having a good time. and I woke up this morning
not feeling good either. But I got a text saying someone called off.
So I came in to help and my mood skyrocketed.
I left this job for a reason because of issues with upper management.
But they like me enough to let me come back and on top of it, the animals make me so happy.

I got to play fetch with a girlie I love to bits.
I played fetch and cuddled a big ol' retriever and her Dachshund sister.
I walked around with a beautiful picky Mastiff.
And played Tug o war with a gorgeous pitty mix.
It all made me so happy and really boosted my mood.

People who say animals don't do shit are lies.
:chickill: :chickill: :chickill:​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,761
Reactions Received
93,549
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,547
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
So yesterday was a rough day for me.
I just wasn't having a good time. and I woke up this morning
not feeling good either. But I got a text saying someone called off.
So I came in to help and my mood skyrocketed.
I left this job for a reason because of issues with upper management.
But they like me enough to let me come back and on top of it, the animals make me so happy.

I got to play fetch with a girlie I love to bits.
I played fetch and cuddled a big ol' retriever and her Dachshund sister.
I walked around with a beautiful picky Mastiff.
And played Tug o war with a gorgeous pitty mix.
It all made me so happy and really boosted my mood.

People who say animals don't do shit are lies.
:chickill: :chickill: :chickill:​
woot go puppy's
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Are you referring to those who subscribe to the philosophical movement of humanism... or something else?
if thts what i learned in environmental ethics then yes
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
if thts what i learned in environmental ethics then yes
lol. The only humanism I am familiar with is the concept of using secular (human based) means for addressing phenomenon and coming up with solutions with issues. Basically stressing the importance of humanity over spiritual or divine solutions and explanations. For instance, being a decent altruistic person because it promotes wellbeing of fellow humans rather than because a fear of divine punishment. . .

Is this similar or are you talking about a different form of humanism?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Animals really are the key to a good day :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread