Nostalgia of OT 9!!!! I was really surprised when the English version was also made.
I know it was written by '90's R&B group artist Teddy Riley because at that point Interscope Records and SME had a partnership.
And I imagined what a Tiffany and Jessica English song would be like if they were individually given the opportunity by SME and if they were up to doing it.
A lot of fans back then didn't like the lyrics for one reason or another, but I was fine with it. I don't know what lyrics they were expecting, but how else would Teddy have written it?
That stage was small for the girls because there were many members. And even watching it now I felt like they'd bump into each other and mess up the choreography.
I'm still so jealous of the audience and celebrity guests Regis Philbin [ the man in the referee jersey ] and Bill Murray [ the man in the baseball uniform ] getting to see their performance. And I also remember seeing a picture of GG and Bill taking a selfie together at the show, too.
Yup, I'd dare say they were the trail blazer of KPOP English songs.