Comeback THE RETURN OF A QUEEN-PARK BOM!!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
PARK BOM HAS RETURNED WITH THE HIT SONG SPRING


​

I'm so excited and have no words! I didn't expect her to even chart but at #1? This could be a ALLKILL or PERFECTALLKILL!

Bom we love you! Thank you BJS worldwide and Korea for supporting her and not forgetting about her!

Screw Ynag Hyunk Suk and YGE for blaming her for 2NE1's disbandment, this women never ever gave up on music! YG, you can't replace Legends.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm more than surprised, honestly. I thought she'd debut at 30-50 but she's doing extremely good, I can't even...
Not sure if she'll be able to make an AK or PAK, though. Anyways, I'm proud and satisfied.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm more than surprised, honestly. I thought she'd debut at 30-50 but she's doing extremely good, I can't even...
Not sure if she'll be able to make an AK or PAK, though. Anyways, I'm proud and satisfied.
I'm beyond shocked as well, looks like we ifans don't always know how Korea feels. I'll just be happy if it continues to be a hit song but a AK or PAK would be amazing.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am just so happy for her
 
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
242
Reactions Received
1,326
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
I'm more than surprised, honestly. I thought she'd debut at 30-50 but she's doing extremely good, I can't even...
Not sure if she'll be able to make an AK or PAK, though. Anyways, I'm proud and satisfied.
It will be very hard were against Epik High who are strong but im already happy with the result.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It will be very hard were against Epik High who are strong but im already happy with the result.
For a song that's as high as Epik High on the charts right now, Bom's song was doing phenomenally against it in the 5 minute chart. She should be able to briefly go to number 1 when Korea wakes up in the morning.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread