MV The Rose - "Red" (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I really like it! As much as I love Woosung tho I wish they had Dojoon sing a bit as well, his vocals are amazing as well, sad that the didn't get any part in this, I hope this doesn't mark the start of Woosung being the sole singer in The Rose songs
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It's pretty different compared to what they usually release (it's a lot happier) but it's really good. Can definitely trust The Rose's music! 😍 Also am I the only one feeling like Woosung might be in love. Ever since his solo he just makes me feel like he's in love. If I'm right then congrats!!!!!
I really like it! As much as I love Woosung tho I wish they had Dojoon sing a bit as well, his vocals are amazing as well, sad that the didn't get any part in this, I hope this doesn't mark the start of Woosung being the sole singer in The Rose songs
I'm pretty upset about that too. I hope he'll get to sing again in their future songs. I love his voice.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The fact that I have been showing teasers for days and didn’t get tagged for this... smh @Mirae :welp:

The song is amazing as usual~ can’t wait to the other song as well~ ^^
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The fact that I have been showing teasers for days and didn’t get tagged for this... smh @Mirae :welp:

The song is amazing as usual~ can’t wait to the other song as well~ ^^
:pandatea:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread