The Soap Man Sold the Soap Too Hard (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
The Soap Man Sold the Soap Too Hard





There I was filling the soap dispenser with new soap.

So I could keep having clean hands and all.

Decided to look on the soap bottle and read the back.

Marketing pitch reads as:


"Indulge in an unforgettable hand washing experience..."



???


Now I've washed my hands a ridiculous number of times over my life. Had all different types of soaps.

I am what one might term "a pro" at hand washing.

But I ain't never had an experience washing my hands that could be described as "unforgettable"


That soap marketing man went wildt.

And sold me an empty dream.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
...i would reply properly but i can't be arsed to copy paste what i said before else where... lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Better have been one of those super foamy soaps
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread