Fanart The Suffering of Love (LGBTQ+) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I just read the first chapter and I really liked it! I need more!!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter tomorrow. :sanapray:
Thank you so much! At this rate, I am going to have to shorten the publish of chapters to every 4 days lol
Tomorrow, I will definitely post it! :maheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yes :maheart:

It's building up nicely!
Thank you for reading!
I think the 1st chapter of any story is probably the most important because you have to make it good enough so people will want to read more.
So I am really happy people are liking the first chapter :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you for reading!
I think the 1st chapter of any story is probably the most important because you have to make it good enough so people will want to read more.
So I am really happy people are liking the first chapter :maheart:
Do you have the whole story mapped out?

I've written some stuff in the past but always abandoned it coz i start before the whole thing is ready and get too ambitious but then working out the details gets painful lol.

Good luck with your story :)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Do you have the whole story mapped out?

I've written some stuff in the past but always abandoned it coz i start before the whole thing is ready and get too ambitious but then working out the details gets painful lol.

Good luck with your story :)
Well I have currently done 10 chapters so far and I have a strong idea where the story is going to go, although I don't know where or when it will finish yet though but as I write each chapter, it gives me an idea of what I will probably write next, but I don't have a plan as of now when it will finish.
I will say though, I also have plans for 2 future stories, one of them is based on JiYoo in the Kpop world (it won't actually be JiYoo since I don't like writing about real people but it will be based around them), then the other story I have planned is about a great war after the end of the world.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I have currently done 10 chapters so far and I have a strong idea where the story is going to go, although I don't know where or when it will finish yet though but as I write each chapter, it gives me an idea of what I will probably write next, but I don't have a plan as of now when it will finish.
I will say though, I also have plans for 2 future stories, one of them is based on JiYoo in the Kpop world (it won't actually be JiYoo since I don't like writing about real people but it will be based around them), then the other story I have planned is about a great war after the end of the world.
Sounds good, sign me up :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Please give me a follow if you can, then you can know when my next chapters, or any new content will be published, etc.
I will also follow you :dab::nekolove:
I don't have a Wattpad account :nekoshy:

But I'll give you a follow lol :nekolove:

I wrote 3 chapters of this Naruto fic starring Sasuke/Hinata in 2017 before giving up lol, but it's on FF.NET, if you feel like giving a read :yolk:
Some hate reviews too coz they don't like the pairing :jenniesmug:

EDIT: Oh God, 1st chapter is cringe af. Mine, not yours lol.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I don't have a Wattpad account :nekoshy:

But I'll give you a follow lol :nekolove:

I wrote 3 chapters of this Naruto fic starring Sasuke/Hinata in 2017 before giving up lol, but it's on FF.NET, if you feel like giving a read :yolk:
Some hate reviews too coz they don't like the pairing :jenniesmug:

EDIT: Oh God, 1st chapter is cringe af. Mine, not yours lol.
I will definitely check it out after work today although I don't like the pairing either lmao but I will read it and I won't give you hate for it :jenniesmug::dubuthink::icgyu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I will definitely check it out after work today although I don't like the pairing either lmao but I will read it and I won't give you hate for it :jenniesmug::dubuthink::icgyu:
Yes I like messing with popular pairings to bring uncommon things XD
And I really don't like it now, reading it back lol. And although it was posted in 2017, I had written it in 2015 or something :yolk:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yes I like messing with popular pairings to bring uncommon things XD
And I really don't like it now, reading it back lol. And although it was posted in 2017, I had written it in 2015 or something :yolk:
Don't worry about it. The most important thing is you were brave enough to put it out there :maheart:
I'm very curious to read it lol
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Don't worry about it. The most important thing is you were brave enough to put it out there :maheart:
I'm very curious to read it lol
It was abandoned after 3 short chapters lmao :jisoosmh:
Thanks though :maheart:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It was abandoned after 3 short chapters lmao :jisoosmh:
Thanks though :maheart:
Np! ^-^
Before this story, I had only written 3 chapters at the most because like you, I just abandoned it lol
But one of them was a Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha and the other one was a Final Fantasy 7 fanfic and both had 3 chapters each before I had abandoned them 😂
This story right now though it's the most serious one and one that has a lot more chapters already.
I just thought that I should stop messing about, finish what I started and really enjoy writing again.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Np! ^-^
Before this story, I had only written 3 chapters at the most because like you, I just abandoned it lol
But one of them was a Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha and the other one was a Final Fantasy 7 fanfic and both had 3 chapters each before I had abandoned them 😂
This story right now though it's the most serious one and one that has a lot more chapters already.
I just thought that I should stop messing about, finish what I started and really enjoy writing again.
Yeah writing itself feels very cathartic, and the only way to start enjoying it is keep writing :pandalove:
It's my personality I suppose lol, I don't do long term plans, I start with a sudden inspiration and improvise, and many times it goes nowhere lol.
I'll anticipate your next chapters ^^
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah writing itself feels very cathartic, and the only way to start enjoying it is keep writing :pandalove:
It's my personality I suppose lol, I don't do long term plans, I start with a sudden inspiration and improvise, and many times it goes nowhere lol.
I'll anticipate your next chapters ^^
I know exactly what you mean! I used to be exactly the same! Have the inspiration to write, improvise and think that if I can keep writing and maybe even finish it, it would become an accomplishment but it never happened.
However, there is a first time for everything and with this story, unless something drastic happens to me, I will finish it and will carry on writing beyond this story!
I will put chapter 2 on before I go to work and then do chapter 3 after I come home from work, then hopefully that will get you guys something to look forward to ready for when I publish the 4th chapter next week.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread