The Sun smiles as the Rainbow parts ways (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Sunshine eternally
the spirit of ones soul
bold and calm
calm and uplifting
downgrading my situation
with a song or two
a hymn of the wilderness
I kiss you with a smile
all the while you blush
as you rush towards the moon
and play the flute of youth
to boost my morale
my composure
my resolve
my solution is resolution
my glass is in the past
my wine is in the present
present danger
we will always be together
underneath the moon
underneath a blooming earth
turf and toughness hold hands
as I expand my mind
into the sunshine of the future
what it holds for me is love
and what love holds is grace
and grace is written all over my face
the same face you touched with the hands that held me
as a child, as a teenager as an adult
I revolt for you
I be rid of the darkness
for you and only you
my one and only
my cure to loneliness
my medicine to my sadness bends
and everlasting addiction mends
the world famous parting
is known across the lands
as tangerine trends
a mystifying adventure
of cradle and pie
of a florescent sky
which all can see
with a glance of the sea
and a push of the walls
that bleed away my self hatred
and inner worth
to a new birth
of satisfaction

@Jimmychimchim @vogue @Bookworm @kodoku
@Nekone as well since we were discussing this very thing.

That positive poem you guys were searching for is here <3
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Sunshine eternally
the spirit of ones soul
bold and calm
calm and uplifting
downgrading my situation
with a song or two
a hymn of the wilderness
I kiss you with a smile
all the while you blush
as you rush towards the moon
and play the flute of youth
to boost my morale
my composure
my resolve
my solution is resolution
my glass is in the past
my wine is in the present
present danger
we will always be together
underneath the moon
underneath a blooming earth
turf and toughness hold hands
as I expand my mind
into the sunshine of the future
what it holds for me is love
and what love holds is grace
and grace is written all over my face
the same face you touched with the hands that held me
as a child, as a teenager as an adult
I revolt for you
I be rid of the darkness
for you and only you
my one and only
my cure to loneliness
my medicine to my sadness bends
and everlasting addiction mends
the world famous parting
is known across the lands
as tangerine trends
a mystifying adventure
of cradle and pie
of a florescent sky
which all can see
with a glance of the sea
and a push of the walls
that bleed away my self hatred
and inner worth
to a new birth
of satisfaction

@Jimmychimchim @vogue @Bookworm @kodoku

That positive poem you guys were searching for is here <3
Ahh so surprised. Meaningful and nice words!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wanted to write a book or two eventually.
But with little money to my name
and not really knowing what to do about it
Hampers my dream/or one of them.
Main dream is to be in the circus.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why don't you write it?
I did write a few poems I wanted to publish years ago.
But lost them and never have written out a new list since then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Sunshine eternally
the spirit of ones soul
bold and calm
calm and uplifting
downgrading my situation
with a song or two
a hymn of the wilderness
I kiss you with a smile
all the while you blush
as you rush towards the moon
and play the flute of youth
to boost my morale
my composure
my resolve
my solution is resolution
my glass is in the past
my wine is in the present
present danger
we will always be together
underneath the moon
underneath a blooming earth
turf and toughness hold hands
as I expand my mind
into the sunshine of the future
what it holds for me is love
and what love holds is grace
and grace is written all over my face
the same face you touched with the hands that held me
as a child, as a teenager as an adult
I revolt for you
I be rid of the darkness
for you and only you
my one and only
my cure to loneliness
my medicine to my sadness bends
and everlasting addiction mends
the world famous parting
is known across the lands
as tangerine trends
a mystifying adventure
of cradle and pie
of a florescent sky
which all can see
with a glance of the sea
and a push of the walls
that bleed away my self hatred
and inner worth
to a new birth
of satisfaction

@Jimmychimchim @vogue @Bookworm @kodoku

That positive poem you guys were searching for is here <3
Wow! What a wonderful literary work!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wow! What a wonderful literary work!
Thanks. Been homing my style and rhyming scheme over the years.
Started in 2011 so a long time.

I used to initially write just 'horror' based 'mentality' poems once upon a time.
They were pretty messed up. But it wouldn't really appeal to most people.
So I homed it to a darker yet elegant beauty style.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Thanks. Been homing my style and rhyming scheme over the years.
Started in 2011 so a long time.

I used to initially write just 'horror' based 'mentality' poems once upon a time.
They were pretty messed up. But it wouldn't really appeal to most people.
So I homed it to a darker yet elegant beauty style.
I'm also learning literature, but I haven't even tried to write one. Your poems are awesome!
Though they're dark themed or positive themed, all your poems are really great hun!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I'm also learning literature, but I haven't even tried to write one. Your poems are awesome!
Though they're dark themed or positive themed, all your poems are really great hun!
Thanks I appreciate that <3
And @Jimmychimchim

Will do hehe
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You can start writing them now and follow your passion! <3
I have to properly think it over like I did all those years ago.
So it will take a while to get everything together.

But I will let you know when it happens.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always love your poetry
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread