- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
it's not always that you will be attracted to the visual member.
in Itzy i admit Yuna and ryujin look best but I find yeji most attractive.
in Exo Baekhyun, Chanyeol >>>> Sehun.
in bts the visual is jin but imo v and Jimin are hotter than him.
in Got7 is Mark which idgi JJproject look way better.
in nct i admit Taeyong is the best looking but I find Jaehyun and jungwoo more attractive.
in Shinee Minho is listed the visual but honestly I fine him the least attractive member.
Irene looks best in RV but Seulgi is more my type.
it's all up to the preference and I feel like the visual position is slowly losing its importance in kpop. even kpop companies do not list a visual member anymore.
in Itzy i admit Yuna and ryujin look best but I find yeji most attractive.
in Exo Baekhyun, Chanyeol >>>> Sehun.
in bts the visual is jin but imo v and Jimin are hotter than him.
in Got7 is Mark which idgi JJproject look way better.
in nct i admit Taeyong is the best looking but I find Jaehyun and jungwoo more attractive.
in Shinee Minho is listed the visual but honestly I fine him the least attractive member.
Irene looks best in RV but Seulgi is more my type.
it's all up to the preference and I feel like the visual position is slowly losing its importance in kpop. even kpop companies do not list a visual member anymore.
Last edited: