- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Source
original post: theqoo
1.Fresh
2. She is older than me, but younger.
3. She looks crazy.
4. So refreshing.
5. Nayeon looks really good.
6. She is so fresh when smiling.
7. She looks really sweet and fresh …. It’s beautiful.
8. Nayeon is pretty today
9. On Friday, she is sexy in Japan and today she is a student who is laughing.
10. Im Nayeon is really fresh, pretty and cute, everything is great ㅠㅠ
11. I think the moment I saw the title I was drinking real lemon juice.
12. It has been a while since she debuted, but she’s always fresh and new.
13. Why does she look so good? It is really great in the real world ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ
14. Wow, she looks like a baby.
15. Her smile makes me feel good
original post: theqoo
1.Fresh
2. She is older than me, but younger.
3. She looks crazy.
4. So refreshing.
5. Nayeon looks really good.
6. She is so fresh when smiling.
7. She looks really sweet and fresh …. It’s beautiful.
8. Nayeon is pretty today
9. On Friday, she is sexy in Japan and today she is a student who is laughing.
10. Im Nayeon is really fresh, pretty and cute, everything is great ㅠㅠ
11. I think the moment I saw the title I was drinking real lemon juice.
12. It has been a while since she debuted, but she’s always fresh and new.
13. Why does she look so good? It is really great in the real world ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ
14. Wow, she looks like a baby.
15. Her smile makes me feel good