- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
These groups are making me extremely happy right now.. Fingers crossed for their success.
why is that controversial. Are they the Blackpink of 2022? And I'll take responsibility for introducing you to TNX like you introduced me to Astro...I didn’t care for Classys debut and need to check out TNX still, but I hope the best for the groups
Classy aren’t the most popular because of the ages of the members for the most part. Some people feel like they’re too young and the fact that their dieting at a young age isn’t healthy. I don’t really get why that has to lead to hating on the group but it does in some peoples minds.why is that controversial. Are they the Blackpink of 2022? And I'll take responsibility for introducing you to TNX like you introduced me to Astro...
I was dieting at 12, so. lolSome people feel like they’re too young and the fact that their dieting at a young age isn’t healthy.
It really shouldn't... But people like to complain about weight on both extreme ends. Like Eugena Cooney and Amber Lynn Reid.I don’t really get why that has to lead to hating on the group but it does in some peoples minds.
i watched the Classy WI and while i did not like the song, they were fun although truth to tell i was annoyed that of all the song they danced to they were clueless about rv and tts so that was a down check . :)These groups are making me extremely happy right now.. Fingers crossed for their success.
i was annoyed that of all the song they danced to they were clueless about rv and tts so that was a down check . :)
Feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Have I not been active or have you been hiatus?have yet to check either debut out![]()
I kinda took a sudden hiatus from the forums, I was still helping with events and whatnot but very little activity. But I am back nowFeel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Have I not been active or have you been hiatus?