@Exo-L
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 13 October 2020 #1 @Exo-L Reactions: JimmyBacon, kinnie, floorange and 5 others
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 13 October 2020 #2 HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I literally stopped everything I was doing this morning after I saw these photos. His beauty... Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I literally stopped everything I was doing this morning after I saw these photos. His beauty...
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 13 October 2020 #3 He’s a bit lumpy but he’s doing alright Reactions: kinnie
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 13 October 2020 #4 can u not biaswreck me please >:( Reactions: kinnie and JakeyWantsCakey
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 13 October 2020 #5 He's so handsome, I can't! Reactions: JimmyBacon and kinnie
floorange Joined 18 June 2020 Messages 651 Reactions Received 1,212 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Other Pronouns they/them 13 October 2020 #6 Suzy said: @Exo-L Click to expand... THAT HAIR THO Reactions: QueenB and kinnie
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 13 October 2020 #7 Handsome as usual!!!
SHlNEE Joined 6 October 2020 Messages 4,797 Reactions Received 8,789 Location at yo dining table eatin yo pizza Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom STARWOL Gender Female 17 October 2020 #8 he selling / promoting the watch? why he should be selling himself people would be way more interested in him instead of a watch
he selling / promoting the watch? why he should be selling himself people would be way more interested in him instead of a watch
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 3 January 2021 #9 Pics are broken..