Appreciation They sent Yoojung out to cover Growl (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
what show was this?
I.O.I reunited to celebrate their 10th anniversary as guests on the SBS variety show Ani Geunde Jinjja! (also known as "A-geun-jin" or "Real Talk") broadcast on May 4, 2026. EXO's Kai appears as a host on this talk show alongside Lee Su-ji, Tak Jae-hoon, and Lee Sang-min. [1, 2, 3, 4]
Key Highlights of the Episode:
  • 10th Anniversary Reunion: The full I.O.I group reunited to mark their 10th anniversary since debut.
  • Dorm Life Stories: Jeon So-mi shared a story about Kim Se-jeong enforcing strictness during their trainee days.
  • Reaction to Acting: The members, along with host Kai, reacted to watching Kim Se-jeong’s kissing scene from a drama, with Kai sharing how EXO members tease each other about acting.
  • Show Context: Ani Geunde Jinjja! is a "character talk show" set in a "boarding house" concept, where hosts and guests interact in a semi-fictional setting. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Kai noted the amusement of the reunion, joking that the group came together to relive their busy boarding house life. [1]
looks like the full ep is not yet out

 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
I.O.I reunited to celebrate their 10th anniversary as guests on the SBS variety show Ani Geunde Jinjja! (also known as "A-geun-jin" or "Real Talk") broadcast on May 4, 2026. EXO's Kai appears as a host on this talk show alongside Lee Su-ji, Tak Jae-hoon, and Lee Sang-min. [1, 2, 3, 4]
Key Highlights of the Episode:
  • 10th Anniversary Reunion: The full I.O.I group reunited to mark their 10th anniversary since debut.
  • Dorm Life Stories: Jeon So-mi shared a story about Kim Se-jeong enforcing strictness during their trainee days.
  • Reaction to Acting: The members, along with host Kai, reacted to watching Kim Se-jeong’s kissing scene from a drama, with Kai sharing how EXO members tease each other about acting.
  • Show Context: Ani Geunde Jinjja! is a "character talk show" set in a "boarding house" concept, where hosts and guests interact in a semi-fictional setting. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
Kai noted the amusement of the reunion, joking that the group came together to relive their busy boarding house life. [1]
looks like the full ep is not yet out

cheers mate
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread