Appreciation Things I want to do with Kai [18+] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
There are many things I wish to do if I could...
  1. Hug him
  2. Pat his head
  3. Give him food
  4. Hug him some more
  5. Basically I just want to hug him
  6. I want to hug him really tight
  7. Maybe go out to the movies with him
  8. Or even better a zoo
  9. Maybe lasertag?
  10. It would be fun
  11. I also want to hit him
  12. I want to see him naked
  13. And kneeling
  14. Preferably with his hands behind his head
  15. His back really straight
  16. I would like to hit him
  17. Not too hard
  18. At least at first
  19. He would also look great blushing trying to hold back pee
  20. I wonder how long it would take for him to manage to pee while somebody is watching
  21. I would like to watch him pee
  22. Don't judge
  23. I think he would look adorable
  24. He would have the cutest blush
  25. He would also be trying to plead his way out of it
  26. At least I think so
  27. He is cute
  28. Really cute
  29. After we are done with that
  30. I would hug him again
  31. cuddle with him
  32. get some nice warm and fluffy blankets
  33. cuddle some more
  34. I would tell him how beautiful he is
  35. He is
  36. He s really stunning
  37. I would tell him how talented he is
  38. He is the most talented
  39. He is my favorite
  40. I would tell him just that
  41. I love him
  42. I would tell him that
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Reading this entire thing was like


The last gif isn't wokring for some reason. Upload it to imgur or Giphy and then post it here from there.

I get your point though. I intended it like that!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The last gif isn't wokring for some reason. Upload it to imgur or Giphy and then post it here from there.

I get your point though. I intended it like that!
The last gif is the same as the second one lol. I didn't mean to actually post it twice so thanks for telling me 😩
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
:zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
You're working so hard for team Stark 😍
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread