Thinking of becoming active here again (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Do you like chelmico. A female japanese rap duo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Welcome back!

LONG LIVE EXO:queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck



So what has been your go to place for jpop? Fangirling alone? I wouldn't have anywhere else to go. I'm almost exclusively a jpop fan albeit for alt-idol rock groups predominantly; but I've stayed here all the time.

I've got a few friends I talk to regularly who are REALLY into jpop (or well... AKB... lmao) so kinda just been hanging with them. When it comes to fanboying, I like to talk to people who have a similar (or better) level of knowledge as me on the topic and while the ppl here know plenty about kpop, I'd say this place doesn't really have that many sakuzaka fans
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I've got a few friends I talk to regularly who are REALLY into jpop (or well... AKB... lmao) so kinda just been hanging with them. When it comes to fanboying, I like to talk to people who have a similar (or better) level of knowledge as me on the topic and while the ppl here know plenty about kpop, I'd say this place doesn't really have that many sakuzaka fans
Well, okay. I have no jpop knowledgeable friends.... sadly.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well, okay. I have no jpop knowledgeable friends.... sadly.
I got lucky with mine tbh
It's by total chance I found mine.

I feel your struggle though. It's tough not having anybody to share your enthusiasm with
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread