Appreciation This Album Saved The First Half Of 2019 (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


:pandalove:

OT5 IS SO POWERFUL.

How can 5 people just kill it.


They are so expensive and amazing.

Powerful Songs, Dance, and Vocals.


I legit cried seeing the very end when minhyun came back.

I waited 2 nearly 3 years for that moment.
21293


This is the best album of the year so far.

Please Support NU'EST
If wanna get to know Nu'est and aren't afraid of few tears I recommend this video.



It all started here:
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Kings! :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread