Rumor this B & G is what ya call fake news. (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How dare they joke about such things!
:maheart: :gyuripout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i was actually really surprised as i was scrolling thru.
Did you have a mini heart attack? I certainly would have if I was casually scrolling and saw this. I've never come across this Twitter account so I wouldn't know it wasn't legit.
:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Did you have a mini heart attack? I certainly would have if I was casually scrolling and saw this. I've never come across this Twitter account so I wouldn't know it wasn't legit.
:nekosweat:
Kinda, i was like no the show is canceled not the contract..
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I saw this clickbait thread about kq starting an ai group. The account looked like soompi and seemed legit up until the point they said to anticipate Ateez's comeback. Like, if you're gonna make clickbait, at least be fun or creative with it lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread