"I got a lot of hate"
Yeah, you should have. I'm lowkey glad you got scolded for this, though. Literally Heechul is known as "Kim Condom" for NOT being a creep. If she wants an entire thread of Heechul being a good guy, I'll give it to her. Ya'll acting like he manipulated her into dating him? Yes, I agree, as someone from the West, it's definitely weird for me to see such a big age gap. And liking a certain race (in this case, Japanese people) is totally acceptable? It's natural to be attracted to a certain race lmao. Obviously you can voice your opinion, but this is just unsolicited hate. I knew I should have stopped listening when she
1. called JYP creepy.
2. Used YoonA and JYP's JOKES as "evidence".
I think it's SO disgusting that we're really labeling someone as having "predatory" tendencies when she doesn't even know him. You know how offensive that is? Not to mention she also said "defending" him was weird, as if he committed a crime?
"I'm not going to say that I know Heechul, I'm just going based off of what I've seen"
That's literally what we're doing when we say he's a good guy? Girl please. Not to mention she called people's parents creeps...wtf. I also hate that she's acting like he loved her when she was 16? That's NOT what happened. Age gaps are pretty common in Korea as well lmao. I understand how she can see this as "creepy", because I totally get it. This is a bit unnerving. But she's taking everything out of context, and this is something I just can't stand.