Performance This gives me strong "Rumor" vibes (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,761
Reactions Received
93,549
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,547
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Lol rumor is my 4th watched of the concept songs. Its just not my preferred style (even as much as i love Eunbi )
I would much rather watch To reach you, Rollin, 1000%.

Earlier today I stopped half way thru actually. It felt too old for the younger girls.
But i have watched all the kbs version of bim bam bum a few times.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love this debut in general
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread