Appreciation This Group Gains Popularity On Pann For Being A Group Full Of Visuals (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I was hoping for something like this to happen to all the groups, unfortunately the in2it and myteen members didn't make it so they might not... I hope the MyTeen,Victon and Up10tion members do tho since I stanned way before i knew they were gonna be in px101 :sanapray: :sakUwu:
 
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was hoping for something like this to happen to all the groups, unfortunately the in2it and myteen members didn't make it so they might not... I hope the MyTeen,Victon and Up10tion members do tho since I stanned way before i knew they were gonna be in px101 :sanapray: :sakUwu:
I forgot that a member of in2it was on pdx. I think honestly myteen best bet is just have kookheon and Yuvin in a duo because their company sucks at promoting the group. :pandanoreaction:
As for up10tion its possible for them but top media doesn't seem like they are going about the right. Which makes me sad up10tion has bops and great members.
I wish all the groups best of luck​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread