Performance This has got to be one of the sexiest Woozi fancams of all time (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Forget that business. I'll take pain over cuteness any day of the week. :mgblush:
BUt... I mean... You are right... but both of these fancams are so amazing and I prefer Snap shoot as a song...

but here he is sexy... but in snap shoot he is adorable... I DON'T KNOW ALRIGHT!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,046
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
BUt... I mean... You are right... but both of these fancams are so amazing and I prefer Snap shoot as a song...

but here he is sexy... but in snap shoot he is adorable... I DON'T KNOW ALRIGHT!
Personally I didn't like Snap Shoot (I would have preferred they perform Let Me Hear You Say but I get why they went with this one) so...ahem. Plus I feel like Pledis uses him as cute fodder and I just live for the moments when he looks like a grown ass man.
But you are sooo right... like at 2:30 OOOOOF, that kick and just the way he MOVES!
He put so much attitude and passion into that stage, he was really feeling it. I'm even making my crappy satellite internet attempt to load the fancam in 4k so I can truly appreciate it.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Personally I didn't like Snap Shoot (I would have preferred they perform Let Me Hear You Say but I get why they went with this one) so...ahem. Plus I feel like Pledis uses him as cute fodder and I just live for the moments when he looks like a grown ass man.

He put so much attitude and passion into that stage, he was really feeling it. I'm even making my crappy satellite internet attempt to load the fancam in 4k so I can truly appreciate it.
But that is exactly his strength! He can go from being the cutest man on planet earth to being the fit af man he is!
Quite a time ago now, the members even said that what they admire about Woozi a lot is how well he knows himself. He knows what he has to do to look sexy, what he has to do to look cute!

I love that! That man knows what he is doing! I love to see both the cute side of him and the sexy side of him, which this comeback is giving me 100%!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread