This is a legitimate, real struggle of epic proportions. (2 Viewers)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I CANNOT PUT ANY OF MY HAIR TIES DOWN WITHOUT THEM DISAPPEARING WITHIN THIRTY MINUTES BECAUSE OF MY CAT. MOST OF THE TIME EVEN LESS TIME THAN THAT.

GOD DAMMIT, CAT.

​
get through this level and you shall get a kitty christmas bonus of more kitty joyful playing
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Set up cameras and spy on him
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
no pets..... my life is enough of a mess.
Get a puppy. and watch... All of your books will be chewed apart. Like seriously my dog chewed up a hardcover book on Vlad The Impaler that I had on an entertainment stand... and lets not forget that my sister's dog chewed up my cartridge of Pokemon XY
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,430
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Get a puppy. and watch... All of your books will be chewed apart. Like seriously my dog chewed up a hardcover book on Vlad The Impaler that I had on an entertainment stand... and lets not forget that my sister's dog chewed up my cartridge of Pokemon XY
lol my sisters dog just ate a whole pan of fudge some made and brought over for them. so the got the joy of making it throw up over and over so it would nt die..... dumb dogs, she is cute but so i let my baby sis handle the pets and i visit just like the munchkins.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
lol my sisters dog just ate a whole pan of fudge some made and brought over for them. so the got the joy of making it throw up over and over so it would nt die..... dumb dogs, she is cute but so i let my baby sis handle the pets and i visit just like the munchkins.
Yeah. I've had family dogs that have eaten a whole plate of cookies and not die.. But I thought you had to have them pumped with fluids...

edit: But I'm always super paranoid about chocolate. My dog likes to lick my hands and I was eating church windows yesterday. And I ended up washing my hands three times in a row just to ensure every ounce of chocolate was off of my hands.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
My hair ties disappear even tho I don’t even have a pet
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread