COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

this is important for my bts fans (2 Viewers)

Yonk

cha cha cha
Reactions Received
Website
en.pronouns.page
KS Coins
Fandom
myday
Pronouns
any
do you respect txt? did/do you respect Lee Hyun or anyone under big hit, now lets just get to the point i just wanna say STOP COMMENTING ABOUT BTS ON TXT VIDEOS OR ABOUT ANYONE ELSE UNDER BIG HIT ITS DISRESPECTFUL TO THE ARTIST AND FANS. thank you :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
im getting imto txt rn actually and lee hyun’s music isnt what i listen to but i respect him

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Does that include saying TXT is better than BTS... I don't do that, but I notice in a lot of k-pop MV's that fans use BTS and BP in a way to pump up groups.

Yonk

cha cha cha
Reactions Received
Website
en.pronouns.page
KS Coins
Fandom
myday
Pronouns
any
Does that include saying TXT is better than BTS... I don't do that, but I notice in a lot of k-pop MV's that fans use BTS and BP in a way to pump up groups.
It goes both ways. They shouldn't compare one another, I don't completely understand what you mean by "but I notice in a lot of k-pop MV's that fans use BTS and BP in a way to pump up groups."
Do you mean in the way like saying they could reach the amount of fame they have or? What? Cuz some armys just directly talk about bts on other artists stuff but not all of them which I'm glad to say. I'd like an explanation for what you mean by pump up groups I'm dumb sometimes, unless you mean like to pick up other groups

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Do you mean in the way like saying they could reach the amount of fame they have or? What?
No. Basically what I see is some fans saying that they [any group really] is/are more talented than BTS or BP.

Yonk

cha cha cha
Reactions Received
Website
en.pronouns.page
KS Coins
Fandom
myday
Pronouns
any
No. Basically what I see is some fans saying that they [any group really] is/are more talented than BTS or BP.
i mean every group is talented, as expected ive seen many people like this saying that their ult group or any group is more talented than another, if were talking about moa ive never seen anyone say txt is better. i really just needed to talk about the comparing between both groups (and soloist)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I respect TXT and I don't know much about Lee Hyun but, I respect him too.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ngl I think KS ARMY are not your target demographic :lisalaugh: We’re pretty damn chilled out, it seems like, compared to other places.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread