Appreciation This Main Vocal Is Really Not Getting Enough Appreciation At All (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
The way she went off from 2:29 to 2:55


She's so good :sj_weary: . I haven't been slayed by a high note this much since 2015's Glass Bead. Yuju really SANG. And this girl is SANGING too. I mean she's so good guys. I can't! Why is her voice so amazing :yolk:​
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly. it's such a good comeback. these girls are amazing and I really am loving them so far
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh well her live was kinda disappointing since she chose to use head voice instead of actually belting it. But, since she's a rookie (?) i'll let it go.
Rookies singing live is impressive already on its own, so I ain't complaining. Not to mention they did a magnificent job live.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It's also incredible how stable vocals SeeA (the blonde one) has, considering she is actually the main rapper and only a lead vocalist!
Wow the blonde is a rapper? Her vocals are incredible :maheart:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
But you were slayed? :sanapray:
Eh it was alright i guess.

Last time i got slayed by vocals was listening RED by the Rose.. so yesterday not that long ago xd

In general I like falsettos more than high notes, then i like breathy vocals, playing around with your voice, vocal gimmics, interesting tones.. contemporary stuff I don't usually like classically good vocalist.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Eh it was alright i guess.

Last time i got slayed by vocals was listening RED by the Rose.. so yesterday not that long ago xd

In general I like falsettos more than high notes, then i like breathy vocals, playing around with your voice, vocal gimmics, interesting tones.. contemporary stuff I don't usually like classically good vocalist.
So.... You like YG :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread