- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
This picture is too iconic to NOT be an emote!
Wimwim emote needs to happen tooyes it should be an emot
wimwim is lifeWimwim emote needs to happen too![]()
How about some of those funny emotes I showed you that daywimwim is life![]()
How about some of those funny emotes I showed you that day![]()
You were the one who found them funnyif it was a 18+ forum
you found one especially funny tooYou were the one who found them funny![]()
Of course, you should tooyou found one especially funny too![]()
Of course, you should too
I gave you reasons why lmao.
Nothing questionable, just human imagination making a masterpieceit was a funny but questionable one
if you say soNothing questionable, just human imagination making a masterpiece![]()
if you say so![]()
That how you reacted to that emoji?
oh yeah. that was my reactionThat how you reacted to that emoji?![]()
Yes, you on the outside:
On the inside:![]()
Yes I knowlowkey accurate