- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes I know![]()
Yes I know![]()
It's why I showed youof course you would know
It's why I showed you![]()
Not a bad thingI am getting predictable for you, I guess
that defently isn’t a bad thingNot a bad thing![]()
Anticipate more potential emotes thenthat defently isn’t a bad thing![]()
Anticipate more potential emotes then![]()
You won't be disappointedanticipating it already
you never could disappoint me anywaysYou won't be disappointed![]()
Bold claimsyou never could disappoint me anyways![]()
I love making such claimsBold claims![]()
Are they true thoughI love making such claims![]()
I would never lie to you, so yeah they are trueAre they true though![]()
I never knew I made you so happyI would never lie to you, so yeah they are true![]()
of course you doI never knew I made you so happy![]()
I guess the emotes really made you happy thenof course you do![]()
I guess the emotes really made you happy then![]()