- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
www.kpopsource.com
SajaegiThe numbers speak for themselves![]()
Light Theme is Forever Superior - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
:chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill::chicki...www.kpopsource.com
proof?Sajaegi![]()
You. I like you.Light theme best theme![]()
Nah i'm not suspecting you.proof?
I don’t have the motivation to make alts anyways![]()
Sajaegi, I would never
You were the one who proposed sajaegi to me, who knows what other atrocities you are ready forSajaegi, I would never
I thought we were past accusing each other Berry chan![]()
Did you just expose a clearly super secret post made in confidenceYou were the one who proposed sajaegi to me, who knows what other atrocities you are ready for![]()
yesDid you just expose a clearly super secret post made in confidence
It was for the both of us, you would have benefited as much as me![]()
Truly, those screenshots are just biological weapons at this pointWow viewing that whilst having dark theme on is blinding![]()
Temptation is good Berry Chan, stop resistingyes
don't tempt me villain!
Truly, those screenshots are just biological weapons at this point