Thoughts on BTS? (1 Viewer)

Stan?

  • YES

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nah.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Casual listener/Trying to get into

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
11 May 2019
Messages
449
Reactions Received
1,505
Location
EXO planet~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What do you think about their...

Vocals:

Visuals:

Discography:

Dancing/Choreography:

Stage Presence:

Personalities:

Rapping:

Overall?

What do you think about their...

Vocals: 7/10

Visuals: Tae & Jungkook are <3

Discography: 9/10

Dancing/Choreography: 8/10

Stage Presence: 10/10- They own the stage

Personalities: 10/10 Funny af

Rapping: 9/10- Only because I don't like how when RM raps, it always messes up the song. Like all of a sudden in a soft song, there is this fierce voice.

Overall? A well rounded group, talented bunch of guys.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Park Jimin my first and true love :pepecry1: how could I give you less than infinite points
86DF1A4F-8FD5-49B4-8FFA-BC6CF8FD802B.jpeg
4B39C2D3-3AEC-4626-A09D-DE262AB2B4D6.jpeg
56BB92D7-0484-402A-BC9B-34F3E4E925DD.jpeg
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
I am too lazy so I'll just give my overall opinion. :welp: I do think that they are talented and their rap line is definitely one of the best, good dance line as well, they know how to put up a show too, not the biggest fan of their music nor their vocals though but still props to them. :nekolove: Too bad that they are cursed with such a fandom though.😩😩 :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: InTooManyFandoms

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Great rap line and dance line (although RM and Jin are weak, they don't detract from a performance, while J-Hope and Jimin are monsters and V/Jungkook are really solid too).
Vocal line is okay, which is fine for a Kpop group. No outstanding vocalists- Jungkook is the best and most stable live, Jin has a good tone. As long as they aren't singing notes which need them to stretch, they're fine. Although recent use of autotune/processing takes away from their natural voices.
Great stage presence.
Good discography, not a fan of their post Love Yourself work but there are still some good B-sides there.

Pretty solid group, all things considered. Can't rate their personalities as I haven't seen them much outside of their MVs/performances.
 
  • Like
Reactions: InTooManyFandoms

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Vocals: They have appealing tones, especially Jungkook and Jimin (falsettos though!). Even if they aren't most stable live, which I can get with performances with intense choreo, they sound good in tracks most of the time.

Visuals: Mostly good.

Discography: Hit and miss, good that they have variety in sounds though.

Dancing/Choreography: Top notch.

Stage Presence: Up there.

Personalities: .. hit and miss? I mostly care about RM so..

Rapping: They have lot of skills in rapping, but out of 3 rappers I usually just like RM's raps, I don't care about Jhope's style of rap nor Suga's tone at much so. Good, but not really for me?

Overall? They have lot of good points, but not enough for me to stan them as a group.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread