Their vocals are good: 2 strong main vocalists, others good or average.
Visuals are strong imo, and quite diverse, I found it easy to distinguish members quickly, compared to most groups.
Rap is ok for kpop standards, but they stopped doing mixtapes and solos. Vernon is currently the best SVT rapper imo.
Dancing/choreo is absolutely their strongest point, they are great performers, and I'd say among the top in kpop, despite being a large group.
Their synchronization is really impressive, and choreos are unique, creative and fun.
Same with stage presence, so many members can be center and it looks natural.
They are fun in varieties cause of contrasting personalities and interesting dynamics between members.
Discography is a hit or miss for me. I tend to prefer pre-DWC stuff. But Call Call Call is my all time fave, so...
Their weakest point imo, is the (lack of) concepts: most of their MVs are playing it safe. I wish Pledis were braver, after all,
they had Orange Caramel who really shined in concept department.