News Tiffany "Lips on lips" on Itunes charts (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
 
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
59
Reactions Received
319
Location
Narnia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ok so earlier I saw a post about her charting on the itunes kpop chart and that confused me. While I'm glad she hit #1 there... why tf is an all-English album on that chart o_O
I doubt Tiffany went to start a career in the US just to be labeled kpop no matter what. Do the artists choose their categories on the charts themselves or does someone else?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok so earlier I saw a post about her charting on the itunes kpop chart and that confused me. While I'm glad she hit #1 there... why tf is an all-English album on that chart o_O
I doubt Tiffany went to start a career in the US just to be labeled kpop no matter what. Do the artists choose their categories on the charts themselves or does someone else?
Yeah most Kpop acts, regardless of the language they release their music in, chart in the iTunes Kpop chart. I don't even know how this Kpop chart works because, like you said, it's an all English album. Does this mean Tiffany is assigned the genre Kpop forever? It's weird.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spacebanana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread