Comeback Tiffany releases her new EP 'Lips on Lips' (1 Viewer)

Favourite song from Lips On Lips?


  • Total voters
    5

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay my review;
  1. The Flower - BIG. ASS. BOP. WHY WASN'T THIS A SINGLE?
  2. Runaway - Okay this is another one of her outdated songs. I mean it's not bad but I feel like I've outgrown this sound.
  3. Not Barbie - This song is laidback. Pretty decent and the lyrics are pretty too. I like it.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,960
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Just started listening w/ the Flower.
Need to listen more.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this album is PHENOMENAL

not barbie is the best bside. i'm still crying. old man babyface should've just let tiffany sing runaway by herself but it's still nice with him ig. the flower is nice too. i'm so fucking proud of her.

she was so nervous during the vlive too. :llama_blush: legendary. her falsettos in lips on lips live...perfect
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
The album is so good born again, runaway and flowers are my favorite
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
352
Reactions Received
1,492
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The Flower and Born Again are my favorites. I'm really let down by this album considering how much I loved the entirety of I Just Wanna Dance :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread