News Tiffany Speaks Out on Fraud Controversy (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Recently, idols have been swept up in fraud accusations involving their parents, SNSD's Tiffany being the recent victim as similar claims were made against her father.
This was her statement released on her behalf through Transparent Artist



"Hello, this is Tiffany. Yesterday, I read the post written by the person who was hurt by my father in the past through the news. I felt terrible and apologetic, so I decided to deliver a statement to everyone.​
​
Actually, I experienced a difficult childhood due to my father's various problems. Even after my debut, I was threatened by people who knew my father for his various debts, which I was not aware of. Moreover, I was pressured by my father himself into paying off his debt.​
​
Because I thought it had to do with family matters, I took the financial responsibility multiple times. Therefore, I was always afraid that I would cause harm to my dear members and the people around me. Because I could no longer handle the issues, I broke ties with my father, and we decided to live our own lives. It has been 7 years since I've been in contact with him.​
​
It was not an easy decision to talk about my family matters through such unpleasant news but I decided to write due to my apologetic mind towards those who were harmed by my father and situations related to me. Once again, I sincerely apologize for this controversy."​
Source
Poor Tiffany, she's been through so much
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel bad at idols who have been accused of crimes and acts committed by others, especially when it's by people who have hurt them as well : / She didn't deserve this, but it does seem like it's turning around for her actually so maybe this will turn out more as positive, she's getting support.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow such news really are happening alot lately. I am quite worried now that all these idols are dragged into a mess that is not theirs.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
These idols really don't deserve to be dragged by association, it's a really bad situation because it's not her actions which she can control, but her father's actions. Damn. I hope everything turns out better for her
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread