to all the girls! Are you able to walk in heels? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Well. In thin heels, I walk like a new-born baby deer, but it's cool XDD
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm already really tall so I don't wear heels. At most, I wear heeled boots and I find them pretty comfortable to walk in. I barely wear any other type of heels though so I'd imagine they'd be uncomfortable for me.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm already really tall so I don't wear heels. At most, I wear heeled boots and I find them pretty comfortable to walk in. I barely wear any other type of heels though so I'd imagine they'd be uncomfortable for me.
----.---- how tall?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy and kingtae

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I can walk in really high ones but I can only manage to wear them to the cinema, in which I will only be walking through the cinema to the car... any more than that and it kills me. I wear 2 inch heels quite often tho, as long as I have a gel pad in the shoe they're alright for me and I generally don't get much aching, but i'd still rather walk in flats. I like really chunky platform shoes both with and without the heel, but I mostly wear without so like real thick sneakers so you still get the height without the aching and bunions... plus it's super cute it's like when puppies have oversized feet cuz they didn't grow into them yet, it gives that same vibe.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and kingtae
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wear basically a platform block heels daily bcuz I’m short and I need them + they’re pretty. The real enemy of my feet are flats
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and kingtae

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
----.---- how tall?
Around 175cm (around because it literally changes every time I take my measurements even without shoes. The tallest I have been was 177cm and the shortest was 174cm). When I wear heels I become like 180+cm lol.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Around 175cm (around because it literally changes every time I take my measurements even without shoes. The tallest I have been was 177cm and the shortest was 174cm). When I wear heels I become like 180+cm lol.
I'm 157cm... And that's my tallest... Without shoes, I'm 152cm... I'm so short... And I'm not doing any growing anytime soon. :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and kingtae
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: kingtae
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: kingtae

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm 157cm... And that's my tallest... Without shoes, I'm 152cm... I'm so short... And I'm not doing any growing anytime soon. :sadcat:
Aww that's a really cute size though~!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can if the heels have straps but if they don’t you can just tell I’m struggling to walk like a normal human being.

:facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kingtae

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
hahahahahahahahha no-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread