- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
You don't need to know who won! *insult*, but this is the song that got ripped off! They deserved to win! This song is the real winner here and I refuse to acknowledge any other song!
And while we are at it, here is the BEST song of the competition! But this song isn't really an eurovision song, so I understood why it only did OK! But it was the best song! (Besides that I won't wish such a misfortune as winning Eurovision on a country like Slovenia!)
And while we are at it, here is the BEST song of the competition! But this song isn't really an eurovision song, so I understood why it only did OK! But it was the best song! (Besides that I won't wish such a misfortune as winning Eurovision on a country like Slovenia!)
Last edited by a moderator: