- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ok, so I woke up in the morning with a message from the government saying that I have to take a COVID test or I might be fined. I knew that it must be a mistake because I traveled before the rules were in place, but I still had a panic attack and started to call lots of numbers from the Health Department. Of course, none of them gave me a proper answer and advised me to take that test (an expensive private test) bcs the message said that. After 5 hours or so I got another message with apologies, saying that the first message was an error
wow thank you
Now, I'm waiting for a parcel that was supposed to be delivered today, but it seems to be on hold out of a sudden
I hope there is nothing else to happen today
Now, I'm waiting for a parcel that was supposed to be delivered today, but it seems to be on hold out of a sudden
I hope there is nothing else to happen today