Today was a bad day (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok, so I woke up in the morning with a message from the government saying that I have to take a COVID test or I might be fined. I knew that it must be a mistake because I traveled before the rules were in place, but I still had a panic attack and started to call lots of numbers from the Health Department. Of course, none of them gave me a proper answer and advised me to take that test (an expensive private test) bcs the message said that. After 5 hours or so I got another message with apologies, saying that the first message was an error :joshmeh: wow thank you

Now, I'm waiting for a parcel that was supposed to be delivered today, but it seems to be on hold out of a sudden :kijoongstare:

I hope there is nothing else to happen today
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I had a pretty bad day too. Therapy is hard. I hope your day gets better.
aww I'm sorry, I hope your day gets better too :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Mayday

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I hope you day gets better Dii!
:sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread