Post the first kpop song you think of when you see the word pumpkin
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 19 September 2025 #1 Post the first kpop song you think of when you see the word pumpkin Spoiler: Mine Reactions: RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,585 Reactions Received 93,415 Cards View Profile KS Coins 186,783 Fandom WizSoneLuv 19 September 2025 #2 for kpop Spoiler j pop Reactions: Ahsoka
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,492 Reactions Received 18,190 Cards View Profile KS Coins 131,622 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 19 September 2025 #3 I mean, I think it has to be this: Spoiler Reactions: Ahsoka and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,585 Reactions Received 93,415 Cards View Profile KS Coins 186,783 Fandom WizSoneLuv 19 September 2025 #4 centen said: I mean, I think it has to be this: Spoiler Click to expand... same same Reactions: Ahsoka and centen
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 19 September 2025 #5 Just gonna copy yours since I can’t think of anything Reactions: Ahsoka
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,124 Reactions Received 46,794 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,412 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 19 September 2025 #6 well, when I hear pumpkins, I think of Halloween, and what's a better Halloween K-pop song than Psycho by Red Velvet??? Reactions: Ahsoka
well, when I hear pumpkins, I think of Halloween, and what's a better Halloween K-pop song than Psycho by Red Velvet???
K karenina 19 September 2025 #7 i couldn't think of a song that reminded me of pumpkin specfically but it reminded me of Halloween which brought me to Peek-A-Boo by Red Velvet. Reactions: Ahsoka
i couldn't think of a song that reminded me of pumpkin specfically but it reminded me of Halloween which brought me to Peek-A-Boo by Red Velvet.