Official Today’s Card Challenge is….: (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Just gonna copy yours since I can’t think of anything :uwu:

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well, when I hear pumpkins, I think of Halloween, and what's a better Halloween K-pop song than Psycho by Red Velvet???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
K

karenina

i couldn't think of a song that reminded me of pumpkin specfically but it reminded me of Halloween which brought me to Peek-A-Boo by Red Velvet.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread