Official Today’s Card Challenge is… (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,492
Reactions Received
18,188
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Definitely some recency bias here, but with the grass cardboard cutouts and stuff, I think this is what I've got
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,492
Reactions Received
18,188
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,622
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
still not 100m views neither "R" yet there really have to wrok to find a gg member 3-5 gen who does not konw these.
Stuff like this is why I can't with new Kpop fans who don't get how big certain songs or artists were. Like the stats are just not comparable. I only sort of knew Gfriend existed when they dropped this and quickly came to know the lyrics, because it was everywhere, whether you wanted to listen to it or not. :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Stuff like this is why I can't with new Kpop fans who don't get how big certain songs or artists were. Like the stats are just not comparable. I only sort of knew Gfriend existed when they dropped this and quickly came to know the lyrics, because it was everywhere, whether you wanted to listen to it or not. :lisalaugh:
Sohye new the dance for Peets sake.

 
  • Like
Reactions: centen and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread