- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,384
- Reactions Received
- 151,392
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
We’re going to ignore the fact that I didn’t see Rand post this first
Stuff like this is why I can't with new Kpop fans who don't get how big certain songs or artists were. Like the stats are just not comparable. I only sort of knew Gfriend existed when they dropped this and quickly came to know the lyrics, because it was everywhere, whether you wanted to listen to it or not.still not 100m views neither "R" yet there really have to wrok to find a gg member 3-5 gen who does not konw these.
Sohye new the dance for Peets sake.Stuff like this is why I can't with new Kpop fans who don't get how big certain songs or artists were. Like the stats are just not comparable. I only sort of knew Gfriend existed when they dropped this and quickly came to know the lyrics, because it was everywhere, whether you wanted to listen to it or not.![]()