Official Todays Challenge is... (1 Viewer)

Pick one!


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,077
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Pick your favourite song from the poll and explain why you picked it. For today, we have 5 BoA songs!












HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE ONE SONG FROM MY QUEEN? I love all of them - let's go with Better as its the most recent one and I desperately need her to comeback :maheart:
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
'One Shot, Two Shot' is a vibe so I'll go with that.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and RandAlThor

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Better because it’s a bop and I fell in love with it months ago :sakUwu:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Only One. Its just like lightning in a bottle if lightning sounded like angels.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread