- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,389
- Reactions Received
- 151,401
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Was legit saving this one for "k" too!!
Kings for a Day is KoreanWas legit saving this one for "k" too!!
But here's a second one so I'm not copying!
Didn't know there was even a Korean version of this. Having a hell of a time finding the version from his Japanese solo debut album, AM302. I assume this is it, but if not, it exists, just Spotify and YouTube can't find it.Kings for a Day is KoreanAt least the version you posted
It’s also Korean but the article confirms that it has a Japanese version so good enoughDidn't know there was even a Korean version of this. Having a hell of a time finding the version from his Japanese solo debut album, AM302. I assume this is it, but if not, it exists, just Spotify and YouTube can't find it.
I don't even understand the logic of performing the Korean version of his jpop song as his Tokyo concert.It’s also Korean but the article confirms that it has a Japanese version so good enough![]()
Yeah I was confuse tooI don't even understand the logic of performing the Korean version of his jpop song as his Tokyo concert.
It's crazy how lazy these companies are that they haven't bothered to put their old albums on Spotify after all this time, and meanwhile, I get pissy if a new release is not immediately available.![]()