Official Todays Daily Card Challenge is…. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

'カナタハルカ(KANATA HALUKA)' [No known English Translation tat I found] - RADWIMPS [Official Music Video]
or​


'海馬(Kaiba)' [No known English Translation tat I found] - RADWIMPS [Audio]

or​


'かたわれ(Kataware)' [no known English Translation tat I found] - RADWIMPS [Audio]
Japanese bg/male/boybang(men band anyway, for me) songs starting with K in English r difficult for me to google(tat i want to post anyway)[/Audio][/Audio]
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Was legit saving this one for "k" too!!

But here's a second one so I'm not copying!
Kings for a Day is Korean :sanapray: At least the version you posted
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,574
Reactions Received
18,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,605
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Kings for a Day is Korean :sanapray: At least the version you posted
Didn't know there was even a Korean version of this. Having a hell of a time finding the version from his Japanese solo debut album, AM302. I assume this is it, but if not, it exists, just Spotify and YouTube can't find it.

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Didn't know there was even a Korean version of this. Having a hell of a time finding the version from his Japanese solo debut album, AM302. I assume this is it, but if not, it exists, just Spotify and YouTube can't find it.

It’s also Korean but the article confirms that it has a Japanese version so good enough :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,574
Reactions Received
18,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,605
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It’s also Korean but the article confirms that it has a Japanese version so good enough :lisalaugh:
I don't even understand the logic of performing the Korean version of his jpop song as his Tokyo concert. :headhurt:

It's crazy how lazy these companies are that they haven't bothered to put their old albums on Spotify after all this time, and meanwhile, I get pissy if a new release is not immediately available. :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't even understand the logic of performing the Korean version of his jpop song as his Tokyo concert. :headhurt:

It's crazy how lazy these companies are that they haven't bothered to put their old albums on Spotify after all this time, and meanwhile, I get pissy if a new release is not immediately available. :haylul:
Yeah I was confuse too :haylul: Only thing I could see is if he didn’t have sufficient time to memorize lyrics or something? Since idk how good his Japanese is? Otherwise idk
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread