I am getting my four wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, RIP.. poor Kiki :(
I am ready to become a hamster tbhOh, man...That's tough. There are chances that you won't swell up at all, so I wouldn't worry too much!
From my experience of my siblings getting their wisdom teeth removed, they typically think about chipmunks, most likely because their cheeks are puffy.I am ready to become a hamster tbh
haha that's so cute and funny. I am scared of what I will be saying and doing tbh.......... T_TFrom my experience of my siblings getting their wisdom teeth removed, they typically think about chipmunks, most likely because their cheeks are puffy.
Every single one of them have texted people about chipmunks while high on anesthesia. It's pretty hilarious, honestly.
heck no, I am not, I fear for my health and the possible complications are scary...omg please take care of yourself TTOuch do not be silly like me and go to work the next day.......
Such a bad idea, bu ti was crazy in my youth. went with broken (unset bones ect.)
and please no straws, hot drinks or smoking i see so many blow off those simple rules that every dr warns about... :)heck no, I am not, I fear for my health and the possible complications are scary...omg please take care of yourself TT
thank you for the advice!! I didn't even know..and please no straws, hot drinks or smoking i see so many blow off those simple rules that every dr warns about... :)
I ate cold baked beans, cottage cheese and yogurt for a week :)
I had only 1 removed and my face one side was so puffy like so bad 😂 I looked deformed for about a week..I am getting my four wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, RIP.. poor Kiki :(
![]()
Omg scary TT and I will try to... Thanks Haji <3 :)I had only 1 removed and my face one side was so puffy like so bad 😂 I looked deformed for about a week..
You could take off of school or work you should tell them beforehand.
Welcome. How did it go??Omg scary TT and I will try to... Thanks Haji <3 :)
They took out five teeth I believe and I was swollen and bleeding, I'm taking antibiotics and painkillers. Today I'm going for a check up, next week to take out the stitches. Thanks for asking :)Welcome. How did it go??