Top 20 Title tracks of 2020? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
[There shall be separate threads for OSTs, B-Sides and Japanese releases]


Top 20 Title Tracks of 2020?
​

Managed to get this posted within the first two weeks of the new year (better than last year when I posted my 2019 list at some point in February....).

Nevertheless though... Here are my Top 20 Title tracks of 2020!



Ready to be surprised at who is #1 on my list?

#1. IU - 'Eight'



*Pretends to be shocked*.
'Eight' is my undisputed Song of the Year! How often in 2020 did I mention that this was my favourite song of not only the past year, but also one of my favourite songs within the last few years? Not as often as I listened to the song!
From the moment that I listened to 'Eight' for the very first time, I just had a feeling that it was going to be my #1 song of 2020. And did that feeling ever come true! Not once did any other song come even close to threatening Eight's status as my #1 song of the year.
'Eight' with it's uplifting tone but melancholic lyrics that tackles the pain of a sudden and unexpected loss, left me with a mixed number of different emotions, and gave me everything that I wanted for in a song. Aside from the length... How I wish that the song could've gone on for just a bit longer!


#2. Blackpink - 'Lovesick Girls'



#3. Dreamcatcher - 'Scream'



#4. Dreamcatcher - 'Boca'



#5. Red Velvet Irene & Seulgi - 'Monster'



#6. IU - 'Into the I-Land'



#7. Sojung - 'Island'



#8. Sejeong - 'Whale'



#9. Yezi - 'My Gravity'



#10. Loona - 'So What'



#11. Chungha - 'Play'



#12. Rolling Quartz - 'Blaze'



#13. Taeyeon - 'Dear Me'



#14. Blackpink - 'How You Like That'



#15. Aespa - 'Black Mamba'



#16. Yezi - 'Home'



#17. Eyedi - 'J.us.T'



#18. ITZY - 'Wannabe'



#19. Minzy - 'Lovely'



#20. Chungha - 'Stay Tonight'




How about everyone else, though? What were your favourite title tracks of 2020? And it doesn't just have to be girl groups/female soloists @Girl Group @Boy Group


Unofficially, IU's 'Blueming' is also in my list... Because, even though it's a 2019 release. I am listening to the song at the same rate as I would with a new song that I am totally obsessed with!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Eight, Wannabe, Lovesick Girls, We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal, Last Piece, Boca, Black Mamba, La Di Da, Apple, Play, Mago, Helicopter, Not By The Moon, Sorry Mama, Punch, Aya, Dingga, Revolution

in no particular order except mago play and last piece on top :dab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread