Top 3 MVs of 2020 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I did one of these in June, but now that the year is ending, feels like a more appropriate time. What are your 3 favorite MVs this year and why?

1. CIX- Jungle


The song was amazing but the MV is what truly captured my attention- it's theatrical and cinematic af, the concept has something to do with Dante's inferno and his description of the various stages of hell- and it does a fantastic job of putting that theme across. The imagery is A+, so aesthetic.

2. Loona- So What


Loona MVs are always works of art and this was no exception. Digipedi knows their shit.

3. GFriend- Apple


Essentially a revamping of GFriend's image, it fits the album- Song of the Sirens so well. It sold GFriend as these witches, members of a coven that are equally secretive, dangerous and seductive.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh I don't even know, I don't focus on Music videos
I like 100s mv even if it was a box mv
Criminal was not bad
Ok I'm just realizing I only watch my favs mvs so idk :jisoosmh:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i loved the aesthetic of this mv, the colors and set pieces are great



the angles,the transitions the meaning behind the different scenes are excellent



a really fun, very visually pleasing music video

 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I agree with GF 'Apple', as it's probably one of my faves of this year too.

I really like many MVs this year, but I'll porbably say these are among my faves;

Blackpink - Lovesick Girls
This MV was so damn good. They looked amazing (as usual)




Dreamcatcher - 'BOCA'
I loved the fantasy-esque style to this a lot.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread