Top 3 MVs of the year (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What are your fav 3 MVs released in 2020? It could be something simplistic that really conveys the theme of the song/concept well, it could be something expensive af where you appreciate how much money has been spent, it could just be an MV with glamour shots of the members, you do you.

Here's mine from 3rd to 1st.

3. Oh My Girl- Nonstop.



The teasers promised a boardgame like concept and I wasn't sure if I'd be completely onboard but it ended up being so cute, I love it! And the CG is actually quite well done, I was pleasantly surprised.

2. NCT 127- Kick It



Such a unique concept, and the MV does a fantastic job in selling it to the fans. The black and yellow aesthetics, the kung fu moves, the outfits and sets, all extravagant af and over the top and cheesy, loud and still slick af. Very NCT.

1. LOONA- So What.



Digipedi's work with Blockberry Creative has always given us gems, and this is no different. So many beautiful shots in one MV, the way it conveys the message of the song, and builds/expands the Loonaverse lore. Even for someone unfamiliar with all that tho, this is such a visual treat, Idk how anyone wouldn't be impressed.

Tags:
Zabraks
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honorable mentions:

1. (G)I-dle: Oh My God
2. BTS: On Kinetic Manifesto Come Prima, not the actual MV.
3. Dreamcatcher- Scream.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
3. Zico - Any Song


I just like the MV for the comedic value in it honestly with it being Zicos birthday but he's just so done and then just running when they bring out the cake.

2. Oh My Girl - Nonstop


The MV is aesthetic and the girls look great which makes it even better and the story with the teddy bear is cute.

1. IU - Eight


The MV is powerful and if you know the meaning behind some of the things in it then it becomes even more powerful and it's definitely the best MV of the year so far for me​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
3. Zico - Any Song


I just like the MV for the comedic value in it honestly with it being Zicos birthday but he's just so done and then just running when they bring out the cake.

2. Oh My Girl - Nonstop


The MV is aesthetic and the girls look great which makes it even better and the story with the teddy bear is cute.

1. IU - Eight


The MV is powerful and if you know the meaning behind some of the things in it then it becomes even more powerful and it's definitely the best MV of the year so far for me​
Oh yep I love Any Song MV too, the introvert struggle is real lol. IU's Eight was great too.

Lay's Lit is the only one that has really stood out to me!

I love anything to do with Ancient China so I loved the whole set and concept :sj_weary:
And dude brought a dragon lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yep.. but which mv (i guess i'm being bit delulu after all)
Maybe all 3 for your new top 3 :wimwim:

idk but I love this one, so different and just overall great <3

Oh yay I really like this MV, kinda forgot about it tbh since I wasn't the biggest fan of the song :yolk:
But the MV is really well done.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That'd be fun, but probably best to start with 1 to fill my top 3 ^^
You say that now but when YG oppar flexes his money and gets those lavish sets and Jennie's expensive dresses and the customary car you see in every YG MV, what then :taesip:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I rarely notice MV's as much as the actual song... If I really had to probably like Oh My God, Nu'ests I'm In Trouble and Assa
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darth_Ozy surprisingly, I wouldn't even have Loona on my list.

For me, it's easily

1. Gidle Oh my god
2. Itzy Wannabe

and
3. Ha;tfelt Life Sucks
since it's just a really powerful emotional MV even if low budget
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@Darth_Ozy surprisingly, I wouldn't even have Loona on my list.

For me, it's easily

1. Gidle Oh my god
2. Itzy Wannabe

and
3. Ha;tfelt Life Sucks
since it's just a really powerful emotional MV even if low budget
I knew Ha:tfelt would be here lmao, it's pretty great.
Wannabe was a step down for me MV wise imo from Icy. It had it's moments but overall I preferred their Icy MV lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread