Appreciation Top exo songs? (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,274
Reactions Received
1,884
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,016
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
:joyslay::joyslay::joyslay:
What are your favorite exo songs?

I have so many songs I like but these songs are ones I listen to the most:

Ooh lalala, exodus, what is love, groove, been through, history, heart attack, with you, unfair, playboy, overdose, obsession, one and only, boomerang, artificial love and Ko Ko Bop :nayeonisdone:

Especially History idk why but anytime I listen to it I have an urge to replay :felixdance:
 
Last edited:
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
The only song I like from EXO was Overdose because PIXY and Purple Kiss dance covered it so awesomely!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Oh yeah those covers were so good :kittylove:
I have them downloaded both in my PC and phone and cannot stop watching them!!

This is for those who never saw them ~


 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Why am I never around when these convos HAPPEN?!

Ooh lalala, exodus, what is love, groove, been through, history, heart attack, with you, unfair, playboy, overdose, obsession, boomerang, artificial love and Ko Ko Bop :nayeonisdone:
You, my friend, have an AMAZING TASTE!

Mine would be Chill, Artificial love, Ohh Lalala, Black pearl, Touch it, Stay, Overdose, Mama, Obsession, Paradise, Shes dreaming, One and Only, been through, My turn to cry, Moonlight, Exodus :irenecrazy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Haha
Reactions: Chilly and Chaeee

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly and Chaeee

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Oh what a beautiful thread, I need to think about my list :maheart:
 
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,274
Reactions Received
1,884
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,016
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Why am I never around when these convos HAPPEN?!


You, my friend, have an AMAZING TASTE!

Mine would be Chill, Artificial love, Ohh Lalala, Black pearl, Touch it, Stay, Overdose, Mama, Obsession, Paradise, Shes dreaming, One and Only, been through, My turn to cry, Moonlight, Exodus :irenecrazy:
Yesss yesss tasteee
omg one and only I love that song so much :sanapray::sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Yesss yesss tasteee
omg one and only I love that song so much :sanapray::sanapray:
I also got my mom to love the song, It is truly one of the best!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chilly

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ofc all of them but recently my addictions are
Can't bring me down
Obsession
24/7
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread